Enrollment in the Real Estate Pre-Licensing course, requires the student to be able to meet the Arkansas Real Estate Commission (AREC) Eligibility Requirements to test for and obtain a real estate license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Any individual who does not show the ability to meet these requirements will not be accepted into the course.
Enrollment in a Continuing Education course is available to anyone desiring the knowledge.
Each class on the schedule is subject to a minimum enrollment of 5 students or the class will be canceled and students givent the option of a full refund or move enrollment to another session. To meet all certification requirements and to provide an environment for success in our programs of education, the following policies will be in effect:
LEAVE, EXCUSED & UNEXCUSED ABSENCES, TARDINESS
- For continuing education, as student will not receive credit if they miss more than 10% of the approved classroom hours.
- For the pre-licensure course, if a student must miss a class or any part thereof, the school should be informed prior to the beginning of that day’s class. A student cannot miss more than 10% of the class hours and receive their Certification of COmpletion.
- No out of class make up work can be done to replace a class. Attendance of re-instruction is required.
SATISFACTORY PROGRESS / GRADING SYSTEM
- There is no pass/fail grading system in any of the courses provided. Students receive a Course Completion Certificate when the required attendance is completed and the student has no indebtedness to LINDSEY SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE, LLC.
- For the pre-licensure course, it is expected to all students will complete their initial course within 6 months of their first class attendance date. The inability to complete the course in this timeframe will result in a failure to obtain the Certificate of Completion.
- All classes in the pre-licensure course consist of reading assignmnets, classroom lecture, and interactive exercises to prepare the student for the State Exam.
- Students must turn off all pagers and cell phones. Outside reading materials, or anything other than course materials will be not allowed in any real estate classes.
- The classroom is a non-smoking environment; all other tobacco products are prohibited in the class.
School Refund Policy
- Any student withdrawing ten business days prior to the starting date for the course will receive a full tuition refund. If, during the 10 business days preceding the start of the course, an enrollment contract is executed, a full refund will be given only if the student cancels the contract in writing within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day excluding Saturdays, Sundays, or Legal Holidays) after the enrollment contract is executed. All other withdrawals will be refunded on a prorated basis if the withdrawal occurs before 50% of the course is completed. There shall be no refund if the student withdraws after 50% of the course is completed.
- Any student completing the first hour of attendance at any class offered by LSRE shall be considered enrolled. Certification of attendance shall only be given, however, to those students completing the entire course according to schedule.
- A refund shall not be made if the student fails to notify the school in writing as set forth herein, or simply fails to show up for the class.
- All refunds shall be made by the school to the student no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the student withdraws or is terminated from the course. The effective date of the termination shall be the last day of attendance.
- A full refund will be given to any student not accepted for enrollment.
- A full refund will be given within 7 days if, for any reason, the school must cancel any scheduled course for which the student has enrolled.
- A registration fee not to exceed $100 may be retained by the school after the student has attended the first class session.
Students who wish to communicate any grievance related to the instructor, the course or course materials, should first discuss the issue(s) with the instructor. Any student may also submit, in writing, any school related grievance directly to the Director of LINDSEY SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE. If this complaint process is followed, and the student is still not satisfied, the student may contact the Arkansas Real Estate Commission, Little Rock, Arkansas, 501-683-8010.
Online Course Communication
Students may contact the instructor at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email will be answered within 24 hours during the work week and within 48 hours for weekend or Holiday inquiries. Phone inquiries should be made to the school number at 479-527-8787. Phones are answered Monday thru Friday from 8:30am – 2:30pm. If voicemail answers, “Press 1” to leave message for Instructor.
All Tech Support questions should be directed to Dearborn at 888-213-5124 or RETechsupport@dearborn.com